hay all low boost 3rd gear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezza

Reaction score
i got d22 a about 3 months back and ive noticed that when loaded up a hill the boost drops to 13psi 2.5rpm all the rest run about 16psi at 2.5rpm

Welcome to the forum!

That might be the neutral position switch which has been problematic on D22s. It's on the gearbox, of course, there's a thread around here somewhere with a picture of where the switch is.

I can't think of what else it could be at the moment. I'm assuming that "all the rest" means all the other gears, it's only in third gear that it does this.

its an 02 but ill have to get under and have a look at that netural switch sounds like a good place to start any
1,2,4,5 are fine

ezza, you will find the NPS switch on top of the gear box. You can get to it from inside the cab. First thing is to undo the centre console remove the rubber boot from around the gear shift. once you can clearly see the top of the box you will see a blue plug. Unplug it and away you go, all done.

Last edited:
Hey mate i just realised that you also live in the southern highlands, where abouts? send a pm if you dont want to tell the world.
im obviously not far from you and can give you a hand if you need it.
Nath

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back