Great Navara Warranty Story ! Best service ever

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've contacted two seperate dealers in the last week asking for a quote on an stx with a few extras, including the saleswoman that we dealt with when i test drove one and havn't got a single reply, where i've been in constant communication with a mitsubishi dealer getting the best price i can on a triton, i really liked the d40 but they don't do themselves any favours in this regard

i've contacted two seperate dealers in the last week asking for a quote on an stx with a few extras, including the saleswoman that we dealt with when i test drove one and havn't got a single reply, where i've been in constant communication with a mitsubishi dealer getting the best price i can on a triton, i really liked the d40 but they don't do themselves any favours in this regard

I have had the same result myself when i rang a few for prices. Rang 5, got one response.

Mitch

I wonder if they figure. The less cars they sell, the less warranties they have to honour?

lol nice try.

I find it interesting they don't ring back, when I was in the market every dealer I put an inquiry in for online got back to me within 24 hours. I found it easier to deal on the phone as a student as they see I am too young in store and don't want to deal with me thinking I have no money. They also kept ringing back to keep checking how I was going.

The exception was a Queensland dealer who didn't ring back once I tried to beat them too low (on the 3rd call to them). They left it 2 weeks before ringing back to accept my offer. By then I had my Nav.

hahaha Look at my first post, pics of my ute all stickered up with all my company logos, not NISSANS ! HAHAHA

I have had HUGE warranty issues with nissan dealers in Sydney, and I bag them ! So for once I thought when I have been looked after, I should also honour their success'.

They even FLEW me back to Tamworth to get it.

As for dealer NOT calling you back. Call Wessam or Sparky @ Steve Jarvin Nissan Burwood - they gave me the BEST deal off the bat ! All Nissan is Gosford gave me a good price. Randwick Nissan RIP OFF & CRAP on honourin Warranty items ! On my D22 I went through 3 sets of belts on the motor by 120K's so SOLD IT. And I paid for all 3 sets - no warranty - what a crock !

I still get the clutch smell though, wonder if its still around from the one I fried ! .....

Might be heading up to Tamworth in a few weeks.

A mate of mine rates one of the diesel workshops up there.

Decided I am gonna pay a workshop to fit the turbo.

If they beep it, they fix it.

lol nice try.

I find it interesting they don't ring back, when I was in the market every dealer I put an inquiry in for online got back to me within 24 hours. I found it easier to deal on the phone as a student as they see I am too young in store and don't want to deal with me thinking I have no money. They also kept ringing back to keep checking how I was going.

The exception was a Queensland dealer who didn't ring back once I tried to beat them too low (on the 3rd call to them). They left it 2 weeks before ringing back to accept my offer. By then I had my Nav.

we've left it for a week now while we wait to speak to our maxxia bloke (salary saccing the car) on monday
had the dealer principal from mitsubishi call and offer us a better deal, and ask if we were unhappy with the salesman because after bartering with them a bit we went quiet lol
this sounds to me like a dealership going out of their way to get a sale and keep a customer, it's not hard to make a few phone calls to the local 4x4 shop (i think the nissan dealership used coastal 4x4 in wa) for quotes, might get my maxxia rep to get me some nissan quotes anyway i think

we've left it for a week now while we wait to speak to our maxxia bloke (salary saccing the car) on monday
had the dealer principal from mitsubishi call and offer us a better deal, and ask if we were unhappy with the salesman because after bartering with them a bit we went quiet lol
this sounds to me like a dealership going out of their way to get a sale and keep a customer, it's not hard to make a few phone calls to the local 4x4 shop (i think the nissan dealership used coastal 4x4 in wa) for quotes, might get my maxxia rep to get me some nissan quotes anyway i think

:rant:
mate do your homework before signing with maxxia
i was gunna sal sacrifice my d22 till my mate who is a financial advisor sat down with me and showed me how much better off i was financing it through a bank
maxxia get kickbacks all the way( car insurance,service,loan insurance ect) and you get stuck with a balloon payment at the end
ime on 93 k and it was cheaper not to sal sacrifice
READ THE FINE PRINT

READ THE FINE PRINT

Totally agree, salary sacrificing can really hurt people. Each contract is different but there is hundreds of guys down here salary sacrificing cars and not reading the fine print. Sure it looks good to be able to drop your yearly income (although most of the guys down here couldn't drop it enough to get to the next tax bracket anyway) but so many of them found out how much worse off they were when it came to servicing, replacement of parts and especially kilometers. One guy I know ended up driving his new Dunnydore to Brisbane and back just so that on the yearly anniversary he had enough k's up to justify the sacrifice and not get slugged extra, and at the end of the contract if he wanted to buy the car it was still going to cost him more than 70% of the car's original value. It's definitely worth reading the fine print.

update on my warranty work
after 9 days drivivg a dualis loaner(nice girls car) i picked up the nav yesterday

the service team at maitland nissan deserve a 10/10
they had tray resprayed,adjusted torsion bars,fitted new electronic rust unit,adjusted passenger window,all under warranty
they also performed 10k service ($225)
great team ,highly recomended

:rant:
mate do your homework before signing with maxxia
i was gunna sal sacrifice my d22 till my mate who is a financial advisor sat down with me and showed me how much better off i was financing it through a bank
maxxia get kickbacks all the way( car insurance,service,loan insurance ect) and you get stuck with a balloon payment at the end
ime on 93 k and it was cheaper not to sal sacrifice
READ THE FINE PRINT

yeah i've been looking into it for a month, have a mate that works at the tax office go through my exact situation and my missus is a bookkeeper.
also about 5 guys at work who have finished their lease and more than a few halfway through, all are happy with the savings they've made.
i will note that if you can afford a shorter lease you can actually make a profit on the process.
i'm actually holding off for 6 months or so to pay of some credit cards just so i can do it on a 2 or 3 year lease instead of 5 years.

Latest posts

Back