gday all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tufnav

Reaction score
Gday everyone just a quick hello and a chance to introduce myself as I'm another inspired new member on the forum.

^ Yeah what he said, only I say it in a much more sophisticated and welcoming manner!

Gday Dave, yeah tell me about it. I got all my questions answered already just by searching a few through a few posts. Top forum! Glad to be apart of it

Gday Dave, yeah tell me about it. I got all my questions answered already just by searching a few through a few posts. Top forum! Glad to be apart of it

A search on here can answer a lot of your questions and give you more ideas to spend your coin on

Excuse my typo its a d22. Current mod list 3inch zorst, egr blank swirl plate removed, efs 2inch lift kit. That's the main stuff, looking into front mount cooler and airbox upgrades and down the track ecu tuning with aptuning.

A new member searching?

Nah I don't believe it....have we got a medal for this guy or what?

Haha top blokes! Funny as... I'm chasing avenues for bigger tyres on the cheap you guys know of any1 having steelies with bigger tyres up for sale?

Excuse my typo its a d22. Current mod list 3inch zorst, egr blank swirl plate removed, efs 2inch lift kit. That's the main stuff, looking into front mount cooler and airbox upgrades and down the track ecu tuning with aptuning.

Front mount intercooler and exhaust are next on my list when the funds allow

Haha top blokes! Funny as... I'm chasing avenues for bigger tyres on the cheap you guys know of any1 having steelies with bigger tyres up for sale?

There was some second hand on here the other day but i wouldn,t class them as cheap

Latest posts

Back