Foton Tunland

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

This is random but just watched a tv add about the new Foton Tunland. What's everyone's thoughts. Is this gonna be the new market competitor for dualcab utes in Australia. With a Cummins Motor and a lot of extras as standard for what I would think as a fare price. Apart from its random body styling its got you can't go wrong with true box chassis and German Bosch electronics.

Vent your thoughts. Open opinions.

Rusty

Don't be a crash test dummy
Wait a few years
What sort of dealer network do they have ?
What company is backing them?
How many great walls do you see out on the tracks?
Venting complete

When the Sales & Marketing chief for Foton Australia says:

"On the critical side, there are cosmetic issues that they are working hard on. There is stuff they could have put in standard that they don't have as yet. "In 12 months it will be a different vehicle altogether. "

I'd be waiting at least 12 months :p

Yeah true. This is why I put it up. For people to vent the opinions. Yes I think it has issues like many but I would like to see the Cummins motor.

Just a side note ! I went wheeling at City View on the week end and they tell me that the Add was filmed on their property and when I saw the add again , So it was !

I thought the Aussie boss ruled out the Cummins for Australia about 6 months ago?

After web searching for it, I'm none the wiser.
Seems the link the web engines have for it is 404 atm.
Perhaps you'd better post some details or a comparison.

OTOH, unless the big one comes in, won't be looking at a replacement for the Nav for 10+ years.

Maybe they saw some sense, at this stage the Cummins would be their biggest selling point I would imagine.

Latest posts

Back