fitting bonnet scoop

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ben85,
Just wondering where u got ur scoop from and how much was it was?
Like the look of it and will go for the same one, or a gu whatever cheaper!

its a hilux scoop. got it for about $70 on ebay.

it fits nicely, but was a bit of a bastard to fit, as well as the cut out for the scoop, had to make some small cutouts for the mounts to sit into the bonnet so that when you tighten the nuts it pulls down into the bonnet and the edge of the scoop sit firmly on the bonnet with the rubber seal inbetween, worked out fine in the end just a bit of extra mucking around.
i would say the end result would be better than the firbeglass ones that just bolt straight on without a rubber seal.

Thanks mate, yeah i am going the genuine, those fibreglass ones just look dodgy!
Can't find anything for less than 150 tho!
Was yours brand new or from a wrecker?
Cheers, James

was brand new, not even primed, but i don't think it was a wrecker or anything, just a guy off ebay. not sure if it was for an unfinished project or where it came from.

Oh ok no worries. All I've seen is from businesses so explains why urs was cheaper.
Oh well just have to get what I can find.
Cheers for that mate
James

Yeah cheers mate, saw them when I was lookin. Just ordered one from patrol apart in Vic, was 120 exc postage. Wanted to go the right one first...

Latest posts

Back