Filling Nissan Navara D40 fuel tank at petrol station

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks silvernavman.
It's my first diesel truck. Always had commodores etc.
Even though I've had it for 2 years I'm still learning the ropes bro.

stevo the fuel is the same it's only the speed it comes out of the nozzle that's different, look at the size of the nozzle on the hi flow compared to the normal car pump nozzle, thats only why it says not suitable for 4wd's etc.

My local coles/shell only has one diesel pump and it's hi flow!

i know i have a D22 but i have issue`s from time to time with the high flow pumps, i just make sure to use the normal nozzle instaed of the high flow.

My 22 takes hi flow without issue, our local has a hi flow off to the side so I'm able to que jump so to speak.

Sweet. I was worried for a minute.
Is there a difference in the fuel grade or is that just a deterrent to make 4x4 owners pay extra?

As started no different. Just normal flow takes too long. And when you get long range tank even longer.

My 22 takes hi flow without issue, our local has a hi flow off to the side so I'm able to que jump so to speak.

LOL. Same mate it funny watching all the soccer mums in there pajs and pathies lining up for fuel. I'm in and out before they make it to pump.

Latest posts

Back