EGR delete cable??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocodrilo

Reaction score
Does anyone here know the EGR delete cable? I saw it in a shop in Australia, I think it's a cable that connects to the MAF, which modifies the ambient temperature reading and electronically cancels the EGR operation.
Looking at it in a simple way, I was thinking of making one to try. I'm from South America and bringing that cable here is prohibitively expensive. In simple terms, I imagine it's simply a male and a female with a resistor installed on the pins used to read the temperature.

If I wanted to set the temperature to -10°C, the resistor would have to be 10K. Does anyone have experience or has done it?
I have read Munji's page and they point out that their system is safe and the MAF temperature reading is only used for EGR.

Sorry for the length, but I have an EGR with P403, the EGR is delete, I don't want to buy another one to get rid of the DTC, and on the other hand reprogramming here doesn't seem like a safe option to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240915-085408_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915-085408_Drive.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20240915-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240915-WA0002.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • pathfinder_gallery_1000-Photoroom.png
    pathfinder_gallery_1000-Photoroom.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back