earth tremor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my defense I just recycled that one from last year after the road closures in Morwell. :big_smile:

Well you better strap your arse into that seat because the forum of experts (Whirlpool again) has 15 pages of people talking about it and the number of nuftis telling people it's going to happen again soon and it's going to be worse.

Bloody nora, that Moe has got some explainin 2do.....only bad shit comes outa there...nothin good i tells ya.

Don't be like that, it's not like Moe can be to blame, there isn't enough IQ there to add up to 5.2.

20 k,s east of ballarat and didnt feel it, was on the phone to a relo in boronia and she said to me were getting an earthquake, but not us

AEMO has reported some disturbance in power generation, there has been an unofficial report that 3 out of 4 units at Loy Yang have been shut down. Dunno how much truth is in it all but all you buggers turn off ya lights and tv's for a while I don't want my tv to go off.

We are already suffering net speeds that rival your internet speed don't inflict more on us :ha:

Bet night shift at all the power stations are earning their big pay cheques tonight.

In actual fact it's only this forum that's going slow, I wonder when it moved to a gippsland based server :big_smile;

God now "locals" are reporting that the APM is on fire, CFA are not reporting it just someone named locals apparently.

Latest posts

Back