Did we win?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WE FARKN SHIT IT IN
THOSE MIGHTY PIES SHOWED THE MARSHMELLOW SOFT SAINTS HOW TO WIN A GRAND FINAL...
GOD I MUST HAVE HAD 15 CANS BY NOW......FREAKING AWESOME
IM PUMPED..:rock:

Congrats SC good to see Collingwood fans cheering after the slagging and shit canning everyone threw at them this week, it was as if Collingwood was the only team that had toothless, deadbeat, moron supporters.

Also guys thanks for reminding me the game starts at 4 it's made me remember to throw the tv in before I head off to a clients site. Can't wait to change all those Carn Saint's screensavers into GO PIES!!! Not a really a fan of football but I am a huge fan of shit stirring!!!

Congrats SC good to see Collingwood fans cheering after the slagging and shit canning everyone threw at them this week, it was as if Collingwood was the only team that had toothless, deadbeat, moron supporters.

Also guys thanks for reminding me the game starts at 4 it's made me remember to throw the tv in before I head off to a clients site. Can't wait to change all those Carn Saint's screensavers into GO PIES!!! Not a really a fan of football but I am a huge fan of shit stirring!!!

Gota tell ya,i gave it to all pies haters in truck loads,and im not about to stop yet..:big_smile::rock:

Thank god I missed the pre game crap by the sound of it. Game wasn't too bad although the last half was a bit of a walk over, was still a decent game. Pity c9 (and their silly digital channel) down here stopped coverage at the end of the game and we didn't get to see the presentations, but then they did the same last year so it's nothing new.

Pre game entertainment is crap allright..but after 15 cans of Vitamin B,i didnt care and we smashed those tossers from St.kilda.
I watched the first half of the bum sniffers GF and nearly fell asleep...
The Storm boys werent playn so i supose that didnt help...

Latest posts

Back