Dead cell test procedure for Lead Acid Battery's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure having your balls fried makes you immune to kids, it might make you immune to having kids of your own. But hey if you like scorch marks on your privates I'm not going to argue.

Ok, so just to clarify what I've learnt from this thread, when stuck in the bush, to test my battery I firstly tea bag the battery, then taste the acid, then do a "9 volt" style tongue test and then opt for the multimeter if available. Might go get my battery checked on Monday I think!! Haha.

Nah you've got it all wrong, there was no mention of tea bags and the acid taste test comes after the tongue test, you need to read the procedure again you've obviously missed something :ha:

I like the fact you've been wanting to tell everyone about this for a while and now you have it's turned into this. The test and reasoning behind it makes sense to me as yeah
you could be stuck and it's easy to blame the battery straight away. I've been wanting to get a multimeter for a while anyway...
Would be interesting to hear a bit more debate or other opinions on it..

I like the fact you've been wanting to tell everyone about this for a while and now you have it's turned into this.

But through all the genital testing and acid drinking it's still being viewed so that's all that matters. I don't even care if people think it's a not valid option, the fact is it works as stated and is easily proven unlike other internet theories. (The scotching of genitals would probably work too with the right battery, so even that's factual).

Latest posts

Back