D40 ST-R tub on a D22??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leon

Reaction score
G'day everyone, I'm new to this forum but have a question about the possibility of fitting a D40 tub from an ST-R on a D22 ST-R (2004) series 2 model??

I'm also sourcing rear mudflaps (1 at least) and also looking at hard cover/sports bars??

Great forum here, lots of useful info! :rock:

Welcome to the forums leon.

The D40 came in an ST or ST-X so I am assuming you mean and ST-X tub, but think I remember seeing another thread suggesting a D40 tub wont directly bolt onto a D22 but i could be wrong. As for sports bars and hard covers the bars often come up on ebay and while the covers don't seem to come up as often they do appear there. I think this site has seen more requests for hard covers than sales.

Thanks for the reply so quickly KraftyPg, the tub in question is on eBay and its link is here

I'll keep checking eBay for other items I guess, but this just puzzled me, because I figure I'll just buy an entire tub with bar and stuff instead of replacing mudflaps and other stuff, considering the price of secondhand!! lol

Thanks for the reply so fast KraftyPg, the tub in question is here

I'll keep an eye on eBay for the other things. I'm thinking it'll be a lot cheaper to just buy a secondhand tub with bar and stuff incl mudflaps than to buy things separately. Just priced mudflaps at our local Nissan dealer and they're $176 (I'm guessing that is ea)??

Thanks Dave, don't know whats involved in changing over whats there with this new one, but I guess it should be that hard??

their not that heavy. two of us lifted my d40 tub off my new tray and into the shed. bit awkward more then anything. if you want a d40 tub with all the st stuff on it theres one in my shed, im in wa.

Missed out on that one!! Grrrr.... If anyone has a D22 STR tub with bars, guards and lights, in white, I'd be interested in hearing from you. I'm in Vic.

Latest posts

Back