d22 insurance

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark86

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm taking delivery of my ST-R this week so have been getting quotes for insurance. I've gotten quotes from the common insurance companies and most are around $1000 per year for full comp.

Just wondering if anyone's found a better deal out there?

Cheers

Have you tried shannons? I got mine thru them and the excess was 300 oppose to bout 1200 everywhere else for me cos I'm 21 and written off a car recently.

try youi. cheap and i just claimed for my house and my car. no questions asked and very quick. didnt even want to see my house only wanted two quotes then they transfered the money to the cheapest one. with my car i could take it too who ever i wanted. too easy and did i mention cheap.

If it's under a business name, try Bingle.com.au, $800 as apossed to Nrma (nsw) which was double. For 22 years they took my hard earned cash, never a claim, And then I realised I was paying double....

Just make sure you are insured for everything you want. That may include but is not limited to mods, factory and after market extras and even contents, so many policies get written in so many different ways but quite often cheap can be cheap for a reason and there is no point bitching that your insurance company isn't paying for all your tools which got nicked out of the back of the ute if you signed the policy that states contents are not insured.

Now I'm an old fart, 44, but my comprehensive cover with $500 excess is less than $400 per year. Country area makes a huge difference, as does a rating 1. I'm with CGU.

I'm in a similar position to you bullwinkle mine's no where near what some people quote on here but with and bumpkin locations and rating 1 it drops quite quickly.

Yeah we get cheaper houses, cheaper land, cheaper insurance and we still don't have to put up with those city slicker :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back