D22 2.5 water to air intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, ended up working all weekend. ill have a play tomoz arvo and see how it goes, the fan is only 6" so i doubt it will make a lot of difference. I may get a bigger intercooler down the track, the 33"s have really killed my power!

Even with chip and exhaust mod? Dial up your chip! Maybe you just got used to the extra power without the 33s. Il let you drive mine if you want to feel a standard Nav again. Haha

Currently running the chip at setting 5, might take it up to 7/8 and see how it goes fuel economy wise, otherwise ill chuck the old road tyres back on unless i go 4 wheeling.

Currently running the chip at setting 5, might take it up to 7/8 and see how it goes fuel economy wise, otherwise ill chuck the old road tyres back on unless i go 4 wheeling.

No way. I could never go back to stock tyres. Maybe change your gearing so you revert back to normal, so to speak.

Fitted the thermo fan a few months ago, its a 10" fan which I screwed to the thin ally shroud on to of the stock I/C, wired it to the ignition in the Nav. Can slightly notice more pick up down low but not a whole lot. It my be more effective in summer with the warmer temps.

Got my hands on a cheap (could be nasty) WTA I/c going to fit it this weekend, any recommendations on placement of the heat exchange?
thinking the other side to the stock thermo fan. could block ALOT of flow to the radiator?!
any thoughts??

Latest posts

Back