Chinese Winches

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the winch isnt getting Hilux's out of the crap we decided to use it for a flying fox.
Bloody comes in handy........ 101 different winch applications......lol
e11b38a7.jpg

7b1ca28a.jpg

Yeah the rope got a wash when the misses had a try and i "ACCIDENTALLY" reversed the winch and let her have a tiny swim....... bahahaha

i have an idea guys, type in made in china or alibaba. start looking at these items you will find most come from 1 province = same factory, we have to stop thinking the chinese are dumb because they are laughing at us. they use all registered patents from around the world just dont pay for them. also there is another place to look alibaba express,we could get together and import the stuff ourselves. they are very accommodating save a lot of coin aswell.

Actually thinking of putting another Ryder on the back off my steel tray...
To pull out all the toyotas trying to follow me :rofl2:

Actually thinking of putting another Ryder on the back off my steel tray...
To pull out all the toyotas trying to follow me :rofl2:

haha Craig, But be careful.......... After seeing all the winches you will have, you could end up with heaps more following you thinking that its now an option for them to get off the black top......

i have an idea guys, type in made in china or alibaba. start looking at these items you will find most come from 1 province = same factory, we have to stop thinking the chinese are dumb because they are laughing at us. they use all registered patents from around the world just dont pay for them. also there is another place to look alibaba express,we could get together and import the stuff ourselves. they are very accommodating save a lot of coin aswell.

A bloke on another forum site just did this with HID spotlights.... ended up getting a pair of 7" HIDs for $127/pair..... Couldn't see why u couldn't do the same thing with the winches..... would be interesting to see what sort of price u can get them down to with a group buy.....

A bloke on another forum site just did this with HID spotlights.... ended up getting a pair of 7" HIDs for $127/pair..... Couldn't see why u couldn't do the same thing with the winches..... would be interesting to see what sort of price u can get them down to with a group buy.....
ill see on the weekend i jump on see what price they can come up with

Latest posts

Back