Back in Victoria

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
G'day guys I'm back in Victoria after travelling nth for the past 6 weeks and meeting some great guys from he forum along the way so now I have to meet the Victorian boys and girls.I am busy for the next couple of weeks with getting engineers certificates and seeing lawyers and dotors appointmants because of my back but looking forward to some VNOG runs and a bbq and a couple of brewskis so I guess I will be seeing some of you soon.

G'day guys I'm back in Victoria after travelling nth for the past 6 weeks and meeting some great guys from he forum along the way so now I have to meet the Victorian boys and girls.I am busy for the next couple of weeks with getting engineers certificates and seeing lawyers and dotors appointmants because of my back but looking forward to some VNOG runs and a bbq and a couple of brewskis so I guess I will be seeing some of you soon.

You should organise a Vic showing of your vehicle. Pretty sure everybody wants to see it

I will Dion.We got back home today and alot to do this week.I still need to put a new windscreen in the Nav and the standard wheels back on for the engineers certificate aswell as fix the f@#k ups that he didn't do and I have my cousins wedding on next sunday but if I can get these things done during the week Saturday may be an option or the following weekend.

A long trip Scotty, whats the first thing to do put a bigger radiator in ?

Dave.

Yes the belt on it was way to tight.It now has a bigger belt as it is a serpintine belt.
It shit a belt when I got back to melb the first time because the idler pulley(self tensioner)
was halp off the bearing.I noted this on the things to do list and he ticks it off saying it was done when it wasn't so here we are fixing it at his place as the pulley was half off the bearing.Another 3 hours stuffing around then thats when the shit started.

Latest posts

Back