Anyone else with 35's?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big.col

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else with 35's has had trouble with scraping and rubbing on wheel flares/arch and sidesteps, and how you went about modifying them to solve the issue. Will not downgrade tires and i know its expensive and cop bait to increase lift. Is it time to get the hacksaw out?

How on earth did you get 35"s under the Nav.
The only other member I know of with 35"s is Joshy and his truck does not have much Navara left in it I don't think. LOL

3" suspension, 2" body. Can take pics if you like. I would recommend 35's (baja claws) to anyone. Its good you have a performance chip though, when I reset my chip to factory tune it felt like i was driving a school bus (acceleration and torque).

Last edited:
How on earth did you get 35"s under the Nav.
The only other member I know of with 35"s is Joshy and his truck does not have much Navara left in it I don't think. LOL

I bought my nav with 35's already installed, but id be happy to have a closer look and take some photos for you

Yeah I think everyone on here would love to see a few pics of a D22 running 35"s. What width are they?

They are 35X12.50R16
20120617_214636.jpg

20120617_214428.jpg

20120617_214723.jpg

20120617_214628.jpg

i run 35's with -12 offset beadlocked rims with 2" bodylift and sagged 2" suspension lift. bit of trimming behind the front wheels. Made my own side steps and didnt have any dramas with the flares. Heaps of pics in my build thread you just have to go back a fair few pages.

least amount of mods for the 35's is prob this pic, still had factory side steps.
30072008001.jpg

Sorry Joshy, Im sure you have answered this before but I dont want to revisit your 100+ pages right now. How wide were your 35s?
How much scrubbing?

Maybe I'll go 35s instead of 33's ;) haha

first 35's were 11.5 wide. No dramas with scrubbing. 2nd 35's were 13.5 and the beadlocks make them wider again, this required a bit more trimming. Never scrubbed enough to stop full lock at full travel.

Latest posts

Back