Another newbie just saying gday

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Navrock

Hey all,

My names Stu, living in the east of melbourne, and Ive been sussing out the site a fair bit recently from a mates good advice, and figured i had better join up.

Currently driving an 08 White D40 manual, on black sunnies with km2 muddies. So far so good, been extremely please with its ability to be a work horse during the week (Self employed Carpenter - towing a trailer), and be toy car on weekends - motos, 4byin, camping, boating, shreding snow!

Looking towards further mods eventually including front bar, lift kit, snork and chip.

Im just about to clock up 80K, but already had the recent expense of replacing the clutch and fly.... :suicide2: ....in the process finding broken gearbox mounts... :rant:

Anyway....
Hope to get to know yas well, and keep up the good work.
:cheers!:
Stu

scottybobcat said:
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.Be sure to check the VNOG threads for trips and touring. Cheers Scotty

Hey scotty just a newbie askin a dumb question. What the hell is vnog cause im allways interested in trips

Welcome Navrock to the forum.

You dont happen to be around the Berwick area are you?
I see a White D40 towing a builders/carpenters trailer around the area often.

Burmic1
VNOG = Victorian Navara Owners Group (free to join and participate)

its an open social gathering of us blokes (sometimes with wifes and partners) heading out on 4wd day trips and 4wd weekend's as well.

and, there is no dumb questions - but sometimes you might get dumb answers ...

Welcome Navrock to the forum.

You dont happen to be around the Berwick area are you?
I see a White D40 towing a builders/carpenters trailer around the area often.

Burmic1
VNOG = Victorian Navara Owners Group (free to join and participate)

its an open social gathering of us blokes (sometimes with wifes and partners) heading out on 4wd day trips and 4wd weekend's as well.

and, there is no dumb questions - but sometimes you might get dumb answers ...

hey woody d40 im in the berwick area do u get out much on treks should hit a local trak 1 day couple of me mates are in navs to let me know

Latest posts

Back