Aldi 150ltr compressor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
Picked up one of these today for $100 fills a 265/70 from 15psi to 49psi in 1min 40secs bloody ripper mounts nicely behind the seats of the 22.

Cheers
John

Have you mounted it permanently or do you mean just stows away there tidy?

Do you rate these compressors?

I was about to mount it but having caravan trailer bike ect i threw away the storage case that is huge and will store it next to the agm behind the seat.

I am going to fit a anderson plug instead of the leads as i have one on the front and rear of the 22 for the solar also one one the van.

Just trying to get my head around it being from Aldi haha.

1/2 the price of a Dr Air Air Comp though.

Aldi has some good stuff my inverter is 3 yrs old and going well the compressor looks the same as the well known i reckon it made for them by the big nobs build quality 1st class i got to my local at 7.45 got the 3rd last one they sold out by 8.10.

That compressor is the exact same as the ones sold by "Pro Flow", "Ironman", "Super Cheap",
"Tigerz11" and a few others the only difference is the colour they are painted.
I have the one from "Super Cheap" and when i was there today picking up one of the 600w inverter i had a good look at the compressors and they look to be the exact same unit but $50 cheaper then anywhere else, Bargain I say they work very well.
A while back a few of us on here with different compressors (from arb ones to ebay specials) all done a comparo by totally deflating our tyres then taking pressure readings at 1min intervals,
The super cheap version of the Aldi compressor came out on top.

Yep they are a great comp for the price
thanks for steering me towards them Nathan
cheers

Bugger you lot.

Really had no intention of buying another air compressor although my similarly priced Repco (Gear Up) air compressor, overheats and shuts down for a while, when inflating 4 tyres up from beach pressure. Slow as a wet week too.

Asked wifie to have a look when at Aldi today, fairly confident that all the 4wd gear would be sold out. Well it sounds like most of the stuff was still there.

Now a proud owner of a new air compressor about 4 times the size and weight of the Repco one.

A friend bought the tyre repair kit. Bloody good value for $15.00.

Bugger you lot.

Really had no intention of buying another air compressor although my similarly priced Repco (Gear Up) air compressor, overheats and shuts down for a while, when inflating 4 tyres up from beach pressure. Slow as a wet week too.

Asked wifie to have a look when at Aldi today, fairly confident that all the 4wd gear would be sold out. Well it sounds like most of the stuff was still there.

Now a proud owner of a new air compressor about 4 times the size and weight of the Repco one.

A friend bought the tyre repair kit. Bloody good value for $15.00.

Joe you wont regret the purchase mate, my one will do my car the camp trailer and my wifes hilux quicker then any other i have owned and never shuts off, actually i pumped up my tyres while waiting for my mate to pump his up from the woolies servo and the little unit beat the servo compressor lol. i was very surprised but stoked all at once haha

I went there to buy the inverter and ended up with a heap of other crap as well, love a bargain. :hmmmm2:

Another thing to say about anything at Aldi, when we've had a problem with stuff bought from Aldi they have always been excellent at exchanging things without fuss so it's always worth taking a punt.

I hate missing a bargain
Have you got a date in mind?

Not yet and with a bit of luck, won't know it's coming.

I tell you what, you can have half the 5hit but don't ask me if I can find out the cost of, and organise the courier. You can have my Repco compressor when I go too. The other one is coming with me.

Picked up the trax, uhf, tyre repair kit, inverter, 3 x led work lights and toolkit. I shouldn't be let out without a keeper!

Not yet and with a bit of luck, won't know it's coming.

I tell you what, you can have half the 5hit but don't ask me if I can find out the cost of, and organise the courier. You can have my Repco compressor when I go too. The other one is coming with me.

That sounds fair but
What is your return policy ?

Another thing to say about anything at Aldi, when we've had a problem with stuff bought from Aldi they have always been excellent at exchanging things without fuss so it's always worth taking a punt.

Unfortunately for some that policy is changing. I've never had an issue with the stuff I've got from them but it's becoming more widely reported these days that stores are requiring people wanting things returned sent directly to the supplier not handled at store level. It doesn't happen at my local yet but word is that changes are afoot.

It's been reported that too many stores have been stung by shitheads wanting to save themselves 5 minutes of paperwork by returning faulty good as unwanted and the goods end up being resold and coming back. The argument can be made that the hole is in the stores and they could be doing better with returns but it makes little difference if they want to make it harder to return things they can do providing they offer a return service.

Latest posts

Back