After Market Accessories D40???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spencer72

Reaction score
Just waiting to pick up my new 2012 D40 (Spain model)

If I could get some feedback from members regarding value for money on the below items:

Towbar/towball kit

Nudge bar/bull bar

Tub liners

Roof racks/basket cage

I am not a serious 4WD but we go camping so dont want high end but good stuff.

I was looking at the value packs from Nissan at the moment but want to see what else is out there.

Welcome to the forums.

When I got mine in 09 3 different dealers offered me 3 different prices on accessories, the towbar went from $400-800 and ARB wanted $370 to fit the same bar. Not sure how prices have changed but to save me stuffing around I let the Nissan dealer i brought the car off fit the towbar for an extra $30.

Don't really know about the other bits as they don't effect me so I tend to ignore prices on them, but there is plenty of other people here with those bits and pieces.

I would definetly go with the factory tow bar... It will help if you ever have any towing related waranty claims it will stop any arguing in its tracks.. I had the factory roof racks on my 07 d40 dont know if they have changed the desighn but mine leaked water in where they cut the door rubbers. Nissan couldent fix of offer any solutions other than refung my money... best go with aftermarket rail mount roof racks if you need them..... Spray on liners are also much better than tub liners as the tub liners get dirt behind them that weares the paint away and starts rust.... nudge bars dont protect the car but are good for mounting spoties.....

Latest posts

Back