4 wheel drive and caravan exhibition

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocky_boy

Reaction score
:rock: Had a brill great day out today, sun up, hot and sweating like a pig.
went into perth went to the 4x4 exhibition caravans tents e.t.c.. great seeing all those mad keen obsessed 4x4 drivers looking to see what they can get for there crissy present from the wife.

as i have just started doing the 4x4 driving ( just a virgin yet) i booked in with eureka for a 1 day course on 4x4 driving then in with the other 2 later on there is 3 courses. i bought a couple of things snatch straps, shackles and got side steps for my navara ones i got hope good called kingsley are they any good

there was a main tent all the guys got together with a stubbie having a yatter went in felt at home guys were cool gave good advice for a newbie saying the course excellent idea.

jock

My wife and I went to the Caravan & Camping show in Sydney earlier this year, it was a big event and we collected lots of info on places to go. We were MOST impressed with the Kedron caravans and by God if we can manage it we'll have one of those behind us as soon as possible.

Good on you for taking the course. It will show you things about your car that you never knew, and will teach you the rights and wrongs that you may otherwise have had to learn through trial and (possibly expensive) error.

Glad you enjoyed the day. We'll probably go to the next one as well, it's nice to see new stuff!

hi tony
seen the kedron crackin caravans, i liked some of the eureka ones very reasonable prices there at the show.

thats it one day for us we will be buying a caravan and will travel right round austraila the lucky country beatuifull place to live.

jock

Good Stuff:rock:

The 4x4 shows I try to stay away from as I just keep adding to my already out of budget list of things to do. But if I had the money to spare, I'd need a moving van to bring home the gear I want from those shows, :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back