2012 D40 Warranty void đź’°

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After chipping ,zorsting,overintercooling,catchcaning and other power gaining mods i think you could have come closer to buying an stx v6dci with no warranty issues better resale?
Just a thought.. then again you gotta like autos to own a v9x,but that suits me.

After chipping ,zorsting,overintercooling,catchcaning and other power gaining mods i think you could have come closer to buying an stx v6dci with no warranty issues better resale?
Just a thought.. then again you gotta like autos to own a v9x,but that suits me.

And be willing to pay the extra fuel, rego, insurance and outlay up front...

Extra fuel shouldn't be an issue the STX 6 pot diesel does better than the old 140kW 4 pot, but I wouldn't suggest that they are without warranty claims, all makes and models have warranty claims of some sort.

And resale value wouldn't necessarily be higher just because the initial outlay is higher or the sale dollar figure is higher, there could be more value in a cheaper car that holds price than a dearer car that doesn't hold price. Besides resale value is not a defined figure, you ding scratch or bend the car and resale may drop significantly. A car could develop problems after a few years and all that model could become lemons and resale value suddenly drops so far that other people laugh at people who still have one. People buying a car because it has better resale value than another are often only looking at part of the picture.

Latest posts

Back