2011 st tailgate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
hi guys just chasing abit of info i got a big ding in my 2011 st tailgat and just purchased a stx tailgate bout same year model bit earlier maybe please tell me its gonna fit or have i wasted my money?

There is only a few mm's different between the tubs I believe so if the hinges are the same it should be ok. But you did just ask to be told it's going to fit so I'm just doing as you asked :big_smile:

Mate just put it up against the old one or use your tape and measure the dimensions, then you'll know. Or just try to fit it.

at a guess they would be the same nissan are to tight to build anything properly so i doubt they would build to different gate when they can get away with one

at a guess they would be the same nissan are to tight to build anything properly so i doubt they would build to different gate when they can get away with one

Yeah you would think so...................... But that doesnt explain why they change so many things between the countries there made in, eg- chassis, air box & air filter, the tub is actually different by a few mm, the factory steps, arial location, the list goes on and on, not to mention all the different engines parts like heads & turbos.

So although I think it will fit, i would not be surprised if it didn't.

Latest posts

Back