2008 d22 yd25 motor fault codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
? Paper clip??
Do yourself a favour and invest in a scangauge II or something similar like an EDS gauge.

Not only do they provide you with a stack of digital gauges (scangaugeII is programmable for custom gauges) which are very accurate because the unit is hooked into the ECU via your OBDII port (below steering wheel on the RHS)
The real bonus is their ability to read fault codes and make any necessary resets.

Plenty of blokes have 'em, and for $200 it's well worth the investment. A hot tip is to buy directly from scangauge in Australia so that you have no issues with warranty or non compatibility.
Refer to this webpage for compatibility as I have no idea what your driving....
http://scangauge.com.au/compatibility-nissan/

Apologies I stupidly forgot you had the vehicle type written there by the time I'd finished writing my bit.
You have the same Nav I do and it's compatible mate....

The 2008 D22 should be OBD2-compliant, so either a Scangauge (new around $200, just found this one on Gumtree for $140 or this one on eBay for $95). Personally I prefer an ELM327-compliant OBD Bluetooth adapter like this one ($4.27) plus the Torque app (on the Google Play Store for Android here).

Far, far better than a paper clip - no need to count flashes and you get so much more info!

Latest posts

Back