Zordo's suspension site hacked?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone needs to update their software or maybe password, guess it depends whether zordo does his own website or trusts someone else to update it and they failed.

The sad thing is just how many companies trust these dumbarse designers to make their site and keep it secure but because they don't understand the nuts and bolts they get screwed. I'm currently looking at beef sales sites and some of the producers/farms have spent big dollars on having their website made flash and so few of them have been optomised or set up properly from a web perspective, god knows how they are set up from a security perspective.

If I was going to go to the trouble of hacking a site I'd put up a decent bloody pic and something that showed off a bit more talent than a few words. But then I'm just a show off.

You should still be able to email him

zordos4wdsuspension.com.au

Unless it's a good hack the email shouldn't be effected and he may not know the site was hacked.

Edited to remove address for spam reasons and because you should have it by now :ha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen him online during weekends so he may even answer quickly.

Email him and ask if he does brazilians :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back