ZD 30 Fan Belt - No A/C

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPGP

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help me out with some info on a engine fan belt. I have a Nissan Navara STR 3.0 Di. D22 Dual cab. Built Apr 2005. Engine ZD30. The A/C compressor bearing has failed and I am trying to buy a belt to bypass the A/C compressor. Nissan and Repco don't have a listing for a non AC model. Has anyone done this before.
Any info would be appreciated
Thanks

Yeah, my early model dx was optional. Of course, i got the ac. I dont think there would be many that didnt. Not sure if its a different belt or an idler pulley - a call to the parts department at the dealer should answer the question.

if you end up not being able to find the belt you need, how about you cut the old belt to the size you need and go to a spare parts place like supercheap etc etc and match one up. certainly done that before.

if you end up not being able to find the belt you need, how about you cut the old belt to the size you need and go to a spare parts place like supercheap etc etc and match one up. certainly done that before.
Could do that, or use some rope to measure it instead. The numbers used in the belt part numbers are the belt length in mm. The only thing to watch for is whether anything will interfere with the belt routing with it not running over the a/c pulley...

Latest posts

Back