Window tint gone wrong.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
so i booked the navara and my girlfriends car to get the window tint done. my girlfriend found a place in taylors hill (melbourne) who works from the home but the only thing that had me suss was the price! for my girlfriends 2009 holden astra sri he quoted $140 and for the nav was $160. now, like the old saying goes "you get what you pay for", well lets just say the tint had hundreds of bubbles in both of our cars. my girlfriend is half serbian and half maltese so when she saw the tint was stuffed, the serbian side came right out of her, dropped the "F" bomb atleast 20 times. the conclusion was he ended up removing the tint and we were on our way. so just a heads up for people who live in the western suburbs (melbourne) not to go to the tinting place located in taylors hil

That sucks, but the price is about reasonable, I paid about $150 for my Nav to be tinted at a tinting and windscreen shop.

I have a quote sitting on my desk from Mastertint. $265 for the lifetime stuff. So $150 does not seem to bad. No doubt you got some joker that buys the stuff of ebay and sticks it on himself.

I had my nav done in the darkest legal tint with the second highest uv filters etc it was around $300 I believe... Possibly more :/
That was solartint with lifetime guarantee

Latest posts

Back