Who has the best navara??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends what for? i think mines best suited to the grocery run

how are people meant to answer that? i can say mines the best because its my vehicle or i can say joshs 22 is because of the amount of works that gone into it, scottys because its the quickest and does the best burn outs... really need to narrow a question down to a particular category.

Last edited:
I'm sure the VNOGs will agree.

DION's rig is amazing!

pppffft roof top campers, his setup shits all over anything else I've ever seen.

Haha shit yea dions is the best. Stocka d21 with a stretched transfer chain, airbox tied in with rope and a coffin as a swag lol

And it will soon have a muffler!!! Yep - Dion's is a beast.

For it's great looks - Vanguard's D40 tickles me. For awesomeness - can't beat the grocery ute (Joshy's). But overall I like mine best - cause it's what I've got!

Last edited:
Mine because it has a Big Banana stress banana hanging in the window.

few nice ones on here, you really couldn't pick one as best. Joe the firey has a real nice setup and peter_STR, joshman have good touring setups also. I'd like to think I have mine decked out well for touring also. Strange that they are all D22s :D

Al said:
few nice ones on here, you really couldn't pick one as best. Joe the firey has a real nice setup and peter_STR, joshman have good touring setups also. I'd like to think I have mine decked out well for touring also. Strange that they are all D22s :D

Goes to show, 22's is what the public wants!

I think that if any one has one as a company car ! That would be the best !!!
Because Free Fuel . Free Rego. Free tryes and service.

i think mines best suited to the grocery run

Thought you were moving to Dubbo, not Greenbank?

Yeah, cheers to Ridgie for the muffler. The girl at the local Macca's drive through just had her third burst ear drum operation, I think she might be getting sick of it

Dan Spalinger's racing truck is pretty cool.

Maybe this should be a Truck of the Month thread?

I would have to say scottybobcats truck is the best in my eyes. Ls1 power in a nav, gotta love it

Maybe it would be easier to ask who has the worst Navara?

What about this bloke....

navara03.jpg

David Navara of the Czech Republic at the start of round four...

World Cup R4.1: no draw death in Khanty-Mansiysk
07.09.2011 – Round four in the World Cup was another uncompromising day – six games out of eight were decisive! White won four times, Black scored two wins, and of the two draws one was well fought out. Dominguez, Navara, Gashimov, Potkin, Radjabov and Svidler go into the second game on Wednesday with a win under their belts, the first two with the advantage of the white pieces. Illustrated report.

I think that if any one has one as a company car ! That would be the best !!!
Because Free Fuel . Free Rego. Free tryes and service.

dammit i wouldnt be far off having a d22 as a work car. in saying that it is worse being a Holden Colorado spacecab. so maybe it is nowhere near a d22. free fuel, free rego, free insurance, free tray setup etc. no caomplaints here.

d22 has travell 47K in 3years. as for the best setup, there isnt one to be honest. everyone has there own little touches and stuff to th nav and all of them are unique in the way its setup. whether its touring or hitting the wet stuff of a weekend we all have nice setups.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back