What to buy?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newman0202

Reaction score
Looking at buying a Navara but can not decide on which one. Am wondering what opinions are on both d22 and d40. i have heard there are some problems with both? but can be avoided.

I am looking at spending about $20k and it will be used most weekend for trips down the coast camping and surfing.

all opinions and recommendations welcome.

Cheers

Welcome mate, for your budget you should be able to find a well modified D22. It is my choice of vehicle but the D40 does have some extras like the hair dryer socket in the glove box etc.(if thats your thing):sarcastic:
Jokes aside, you will get more bang for your buck with the D22 for that money.

Cheers Brad

The d22 is more '' agrucultural '' than the d40

All brands have some issues, generally speaking the 22 and 40 are great utes and both serve different purposes

Goodluck

At that price point the D22 could be the best option. Prolly pick up a younger less K's one than a D40.

If you intend on having passangers you have to go a d40 unless passangers have their legs amputated as theres absolutely no room in the back of a d22. Also if your doing long trips they are not the most comfortable ute however they are great off road. I suppose you really need to decide what you want to do with it majority of the time. Everyday driver/ comfort cruiser to take the family/friends away in then d40 hands down. Extreme off roading then d22 is probably the pick of the 2

Latest posts

Back