What stereo you running, what makes it so good or so shitty.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

I have a Clarion GPS unit, love it.

Figured out yesterday it can read text messages while I am driving and reply by converting voice to text message and then I say send.

iPod, DVD's, has outputs for extra monitors etc.

Clarion Bluetooth single DIN. Got outputs for all subs and steering controls and input for a better hands free mic. I reckon
It's made the sound heaps better.

Alpine double din with reverse camera and bluetooth. Remembers volume for each option and the screen can be seen clearly even with polarised glasses on. Also replaced/added all 4 speakers.

Stock, was going to change it once but found something better to do with the money.

My stock one started eating cd's by the time the car was just out of warranty, swapped in a cheap sony with good speakers and 10" sub, sounds better than the $3k stereo at home (bad room tho)

Factory one out of a Kia. Needed single din and wanted Bluetooth, and a new in box one was less than half the price of an aftermarket. Connects to the phone straight away every time, hands free is really good, and doesn't look like the control panel of a spaceship out of a bad 90s movie.

Standard Nissan fare. Best car stereo I have had. My needs are simple.

We know, you own a Lada niva:rofl2:

Still running stock, keen on a double din, so I can hook a reverse camera up. Then when working nights I can sit in the nav and watch DVD,s when I,m at work

Last edited:
Still running standard about to add amp, splits and 6*9s i have had for years. Can anyone
suggest decent high level converter. am thinking of using jaycar with adjutable sensitivity.
Ben

Pioneer F910BT double-din.

Pros: it sorta functions with navigation & reverse camera
Cons: It's windows CE v5.0. No digital radio, no network, no Android, can only truly use an iPod for music because its interface for other mediums is worthless. POS cost me $3K and the original shitbox (the F900BT) was so shoddy it wouldn't BT with my phone reliably and the installing company told me I didn't know what I was doing. Fcuking works now that the BT module is functional, dickhead. Oh, doesn't do BT audio, can't install software on it to make in-dash use of my OBD adapter ... did I mention it doesn't use Android?

I have a Clarion GPS unit, love it.

Figured out yesterday it can read text messages while I am driving and reply by converting voice to text message and then I say send.

iPod, DVD's, has outputs for extra monitors etc.
stock nissan rx stereo it does the job for me scared the shit out of me first time it read me a text message and asked me to reply lol

Latest posts

Back