what size exhaust for zd30 and also intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessenewton

Reaction score
hi my navara zd30 doesent have an intercooler on it,i have a little one that is 300mm by 200mm by 30mm thick,would that nake a diference having a small one like that over having none, and also what size exhaust would be best- 2.5 straight threw or 3inch straight threw

thanks heaps help would be apretiated

hi my navara zd30 doesent have an intercooler on it,i have a little one that is 300mm by 200mm by 30mm thick,would that nake a diference having a small one like that over having none, and also what size exhaust would be best- 2.5 straight threw or 3inch straight threw

thanks heaps help would be apretiated

Hi mate I have a cross country top mounted cooler on my zd30. Bit bigger than the unit you have. Good thing about any size cooler is it acts as a catchers mit if the turbo decides to go to bits, I,m running a redback 2"5 exhaust with a 2"75 dump pipe and a small muffler. I,m happy with the note and overall gains. Bigger might be better with the cooler core, hope my grammar doesn't come under scrutiny

Yeah as Dave said any intercooler is better then not having one. I have forefront industries large front mount and its been great. I went with a 3inch exhaust with hi flow cat sounds awesome and makes the car so much nicer to drive

Latest posts

Back