What size and brand agm are you using

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Hi all, just looking at buying another 130ah AGM for my Camper Trailer.

I currently have a SSB 130ah which hasnt given any trouble, but im keen to hear what others are using.

Also opinions on the different brands ect, are they all the same??
or are some just way ahead of others??

Cheers.

Hey nathan.
All i did to find batteries was use ebay. I will worn your that they are not all the same. Warranties are completely different and specs will be mostlikely the same but check the manufacturers descriptions. You will have the obvious variance in sizes and its dofferent in all brands. I did notice Power Agm which is a Powercrank branded battery doesnt warrant for under bonnet use and it details this in the descriptions. Ssb are brilliant and i love my 100ah unit i have fitted atm. Fullriver are the icing on the cake, one of the best and will last, but procey $350+ for 120ah. Ritar are highly used aswell in campers and motor homes and are respected highly by these manufacturers, also up in the price at $300+. Discover are a newish brand to the game and are reasonable priced at $260 fpr 120ah. Kickass by Australia Direct which i have iust purchased which i will be testing over christmas at $249 for 120ah.

I know i have priced for 120ah batteries but you prpbably get the idea. Any partivular reason you are replacing it if its proven trouble free? They should have a service lofe of 8yrs if maintained properly.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty,

Nah mate not replacing just adding another, so one will stay in the car and one in the camper.

At the moment i move the one i have from place to place depending on what and what we are doing, but it is a pain in the .................... back. lol

That would make sense, one of the battery wholesalers local to me that also sells on Ebay lists both on his ebay site.

Latest posts

Back