What have i got

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nellyp

Reaction score
I have owned my Nissan for 1 year now, and am very happy with it. Only recently have I decided to do some work on it (hence joining a forum). My biggest problem at the moment is finding out what I have. My reg book is in Thai (I'm in Thailand), and does not give a lot of info according to the wife. It is a 2003 Nissan, the engine is a td27. It has 4 doors with proper seating in the back, and is 2 wheel drive and 5 speed. It's a pickup. My research tells me that it is a Navara (been resprayed so no markings). I was thinking it is a D22, but my latest research is saying that the d22 is a hard body, which I am assuming is like an SUV, Please help me with this so that I can try to get a manual to start playing with my motor. Forgot to say it is a diesel :oops:
I've just been looking through the pics on here and the d22 and d40 are pickups now I am megga confused :shock:
Cheers

Attachments

• side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    48.3 KB
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    47.7 KB
its a D22 dual cab Navara ute.
in some countries they still came out with the old TD27 model engine.

I've seen some of them in Thailand called a "Frontier Navara", which is just an amalgamation of the US and rest-of-world name for the vehicle.

The VIN number in the windscreen will have something like MNxxxxD22xxxxxxxx - that ought to tell you. Don't post the entire VIN in here - this is a public resource, best to keep that detail private.

The VIN number in the windscreen will have something like MNxxxxD22xxxxxxxx - that ought to tell you. Don't post the entire VIN in here - this is a public resource, best to keep that detail private.

Thanks for this. I'll have a look later

Latest posts

Back