What accesories did your car come with when you bought it?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys,

Ok, dont think this has been done before so I thought I would give it a go.

Im asking the question-

When you bought the car (either from private or dealer), what accories did you get with it?

I will start. I bought the car second hand with just under 100,000kms. It came with a UHF radio, New Arb canopy (colour coded blue), 2 NEW BFG ALL TERAIN 265/75/r16 Front tyres, 2 IPF Spotties, Ute liner, Roof Bars, about $500 worth of recovery gear and a heap of car cleaning products.

So what did yours come with?

Notso much on it.

But ervicing from the local dealer got me a few dints in the 2 front doors.

Realised them after I drove out, so couldn't prove it.

Purchased mine private with 12000 kms on it. It had soft tonneau, Bluetooth hands free kit, bullbar, sandgrabba floor mats, anchor points for kid seats, cheap brand electronic rust preventionhat's pretty much all I can remember. The rest of it done by me.

40K on clock with canopy, couplertec electronic rust and plastic tub liner.

Dash wasn't attached properly, cupholders weren't attached properly, sports bar thingo not put together properly, rattly step at back (that fell off)

Thats all i got that I wasn't expecting.

Oh and a couple of rave music CD's that had been left in the CD changer

Bullbar and canopy. But my favorite and most cherished part of the car is old style manual window winders. None of this electric crap. I can wind my windows up and down any time I want without having to find the keys. Sometimes the simplest things are the best.

i got cracks in my rear tray for free (fixed under wty)
faulty passenger window (fixed under wty)
i know have rattle in passengers seatbelt area (giong in tuesday for more wty work)
but seriously
bullbar and tinted windows,fabric protection and electronic rust unit and full tank

Last edited:
I got the nudge bar and lights done before delivery because I was too lazy to do them myself and I also got the towbar fitted because my local ARB quoted me the bar $40 cheaper than Nissan and my time is worth more than $40.

The arsehole in the front seat was installed before it left the showrrom but it wasn't included in the price.

Got my nav with 150000kms
allready had alloy bull bar, 2" lift, spot lights, big wheels and tyres.
I think thats all did the rest myself

Latest posts

Back