Very thankfull for guidence new member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey brothers and sisters of the navara intelligence agency.
Vincent here, well bought a nav she just looked soo tough rolling through the suburban supermarket carpak as the old owner drove her around looking for me too view it, at that moment I was sold. Met up with old mate looked her over no wof no reg few minor things bald muds spraycan black odd dent/bush scratch. Pig and dear poo out back dog hair on back seat spent shells out front. Genuine nissan steel winch bar 2 inch lift spare battery and light bar that hadn't been fitted yet oh and a yd25 bonnet with intercooler scoop(zd30 doesn't have top mount intercooler) well perfect she obviously does the work and she's already been converted....... ohhh how wrong I was hahaha. Reasons for no wof was due to structural repairs nèeded(found out it once was a beautifull straight truck until the owner at the time a mates daughter slipped off the farm race into a strainer) and standard"ferry" tie down points were bent to crap from bad recoverys. A major list of other things including carrier bearings tints too dark bald tyres water pump leak. Anyway sorted all that with much help from this forum. She is now legal (our wof inspectors really need to go to spec savers lol) just put in 4terrin clutch and plate new genuine water pump(not key value. Thanks for that little nugget forum!) Anyway hi how are you glad to be a financial member of the group!!

Back