Underbody protection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon

Reaction score
Hi All, I have only recently taken ownership of a new ST-X dualcab (my first 4X4). I am looking at improving the underbody protection. Are ther any brands to steer clear of? I have been looking at Brown Davis or Avenger. How far should you go with increasing the underbody protection? I am not looking at going anywhere too adventurous but I'd like the peice of mind.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

arb make them i got mine for $750 they go from the bullbar back behind the gear box and a separate plate for the transfer case. i was out on the weekend and they worked very well a few scratches but no dents or twists

arb make them i got mine for $750 they go from the bullbar back behind the gear box and a separate plate for the transfer case. i was out on the weekend and they worked very well a few scratches but no dents or twists
any chance of some pics i am interested as well and wouldnt mind seeing how they look, do you have to remove the front one when doing services

any chance of some pics i am interested as well and wouldnt mind seeing how they look, do you have to remove the front one when doing services

i have some pics on the main gallery nathand22 (cant seem to get them to download anywhere else).
no you dont have to remove any of the plates, there are oil drain cut outs

Latest posts

Back