tyres and warranty

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dealer said 265, maybe cvs won't be covered. 285's cv's definitely won't be covered. But everything else will be.

It will only ever be an issue if they can directly contribute the tyres to the warranty problem, even then providing they are road legal they'd still have a fight on their hands.

thats some positive news. the dealership wanted my car again to take photo's of the tyres for a warranty claim for damage to the spider gears. they said their just for more information on the claim?????i'll see what they get back to me with.

Aussie frontier, which dealer ship. if ya dont mind me asking.

cheers

thats some positive news. the dealership wanted my car again to take photo's of the tyres for a warranty claim for damage to the spider gears. they said their just for more information on the claim?????i'll see what they get back to me with.

Aussie frontier, which dealer ship. if ya dont mind me asking.

cheers

hmm ... after my dealings with Nissan warrantee recently, i'm not so sure.

before you take the NAV back to dealer, have you got someone local to you with STD size tyres that you can do a quick swap? IE just to play it safe.

woody d40. already thought about that, but the only people i new with standard tyres were off an st nav and it would've looked terribly suss. considering mnes lifted too.

aussie frontier, cheers.

Latest posts

Back