Tyre balancing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTC011

Reaction score
Hi, I own a 2010 d40 with 265/75r16 MAXXIS M/T. I also own the Tyrepower store in Blacktown NSW, and I was finding it hard to keep the tyres balanced. I have found that using balance beads in my tyres not only stops using 100g weights it solves the problem of balancing the tyres after going off road. I have had the beads in for 40000km without any balancing needed as each time you drive the tyres rebalance themselves by the beads finding the low spots. If anyone has used these tell me what you think and if you haven't, let me know if you are interested in knowing more

Last edited:
They sound like a grouse idea how do they compare price wise compared to a standard balance?

Welcome to the forum!

I'm curious - are the tyres slipping when going off-road? Are you using bead lockers with ultra-low pressure? I wonder if there's any advantage in putting creeper marks on the inside (like they use on aircraft tyres).

Certainly sounds different - it would be interesting to see what the price difference was.

We put balance beads in for $20 per tyre and never need to balance them again. It is the best idea I have found... and I don't come up with many lol..

How do they work?? first iv heard of them, unless they go by a different name. Tell us more as i am and im sures others are interested..

Latest posts

Back