Turbo Kit for qd32???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navman16

Reaction score
Chasing a turbo kit for my 97 dx 3.2 navara would anybody know what kit i could use and where i could get one thats not too pricey? Any help would be great thanks:)

Gday Navman16, most kits seem to be in the $2500 to $3500 range.
At the moment I am turboing my QD32 and have been getting the parts for about a month now, so far I have spent about $1000 but I am expecting the total to be around $1500-$1700.

Check out these threads for a bit more info.
Installing a turbo in a QD32
QD32 Turbo Manifold
QD32 top mount turboed.... almost
EOI: QD32 turbo manifolds steampipe

And here are a few kits
Denco QD32 & TD27 Turbo Kit
AXT QD32 3.2L engine
turbo kits diesel

-Brodie

Last edited:
If you want a kit you'll have to pay big money $3000. Or if you put your own together then it depends how patient you are. I'm up to $700 so far and pretty close to complete.

thanks for your replys guys, I am not in a major hurry so putting one together myself would be an option depending on how difficult it is to find the parts and what not? I saw on one of the links you sent me a guy was making kits for 800 did you hear anything more about that? Or possibly know of anyone who does a similar thing?

Another question is i saw the td40 supposedly matches up alright but im not sure if a turbo designed for another make etc is the best for it?

Latest posts

Back