Tuff truck 2014

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
Who's going this year?

Last year was the first time I've been there and I'm keen to go again
The mrs wants in this time too :D

She's proving to be a keeper!!!

I've been for the last two years, and the young bloke liked it last year so i will be trying to go again for at least one day

My boy and I should be there again. I was only thinking about tickets this afternoon. Apparently the organisers believe they have a quicker way of getting us through the gates this year, one can hope!!!!

Mmm its a great weekend
any dates

yea sparra the end of march.
http://tufftruck.com.au/event-info/tickets/

My boy and I should be there again. I was only thinking about tickets this afternoon. Apparently the organisers believe they have a quicker way of getting us through the gates this year, one can hope!!!!

I did hear that Nevyn, Although i found a sneaky way to bypass the line last year, i dont know if itll work again this time thou :) haha

good to see a few of us going, most definately try and catch up with you all if we all go :):redcool::redcool:

$270 for the weekend with showers OUCH
its gone up about $100 since our last trip 2 yrs ago

$270 for the weekend with showers OUCH
its gone up about $100 since our last trip 2 yrs ago

I will just be doing a day trip mate, maybe give me the heads up if you end up doing the same and i will meet you there, Coen can annoy Joel all day again lol

I've caught wind that the police are setting up at the gates this year checking everyone going in, apparently being really strict on suspension heights and such. Can Any one confirm this?

Wish I was going this year the rain would make for a memorable event!!!

I will just be doing a day trip mate, maybe give me the heads up if you end up doing the same and i will meet you there, Coen can annoy Joel all day again lol

Are you taking his crawler?
Joel might enter the kids crawler comp if its on again this year

Are you taking his crawler?
Joel might enter the kids crawler comp if its on again this year

trying to go on sunday at this stage, might throw the crawler in but doubt we will use it. Not 100% we will even make it up there yet.

Latest posts

Back