TUB dilema

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hunter

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to the forum, recently I slid down a hill in my D22 Nav and smashed up my tub, I have been looking around and I have found one BUT

it is a 2010 tub the longer one and I have a 2006 model, does anyone know if it will fit onto my chassis? I am thinking it will but better safe than sorry.....better yet anyone know of any D22 trays for sale?

Think you'll find this has come up a few times previous and the general thoughts were that the two chassis' are different enough to not fit, but have a search around the site (especially the D22 section) I'm sure you'll find the answer.

And welcome to the site.

Where in this wide brown land are you?
There are a few speciality Nissan 4x4 wreckers around the country. Around $500 is the going rate. You will find plenty of newer model stuff on fleabay because they are removed for tray fitting. Older models of course have come and gone from that phase.
If it suits you then a look for tray - new because SH is hard to come by - that will suit your requirements.
When the time comes around I will rip off my tub and canopy to have a custom tray fitted with canvas and steel.

Latest posts

Back