Tonneau cover keeps filling up with water

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bry3n

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got a tonneau cover for my navara and everytime it rains it just gets filled with water on top.
I have the bar that goes on the middle of the ute and have it put in correctly in the rivetted slot near the back window.
Anyone have any solutions?

Hey guys,
I got a tonneau cover for my navara and everytime it rains it just gets filled with water on top.
I have the bar that goes on the middle of the ute and have it put in correctly in the rivetted slot near the back window.
Anyone have any solutions?
The tonneau needs to be taught otherwise the water will pool, the bungee cords may be stretched or the hooks installed too high on the tub.

if you mean the tray keeps filling up with water with the cover on, if you can stop that lm sure theres plenty on people including myself that would like to know how you did it

fit an extra cross bar . my cover came with 2 x cross bars but i only fitted the 1x and all is fine and taught. if you lived near by i would give you this spare bar plus the 2 x end brackets for fitment.

My D40 cover fills up in the back corners with rain and the cover is taught.

Mate it is one of the joys of the soft tauno, the fact that as soon as you have something in there that needs to be dry it will rain and wet it. My tray permanently smells like ass.

Latest posts

Back