Titan in Australia. got spare $62k?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS doesn't anyone use the search function before starting new threads?

Oh yeah that's right "I searched and found nothing so either the search function is broken or this obviously hasn't been posted before, I'll go with the less likely option!"

Now lets get this thread fired up! :rambo:

Oh yeah that's right "I searched and found nothing so either the search function is broken or this obviously hasn't been posted before, I'll go with the less likely option!"

Now lets get this thread fired up! :rambo:

Oh cmon, its hot and humid up there in Townsville....ffs I had to have some of those hooters girls follow me around all day keeping me cool last time I was up there for the V8's....
hope there there again this year...cant wait:tazzy::tazzy::tazzy:

Yeah I know such outburst should not happen. I have learned the error of my ways I shall never do it again......unless it's deserved!!

:

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Better than being oblivious.

We could search for oblivious but some of us couldn't find it :big_smile:

FFS does anyone use the the search function................ uummmmmm has this already been said.....
ahh doesnt matter ill just say it again, obviously no one reads this stuff ant way.........

Latest posts

Back