Thank you muster comitee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
i would like to thank the muster comitee for a wonderfull weekend
you guys put in a huge effort to make this happen and you should be VERY proud of your efforts, i personally cant thank you enough
you made it a great family weekend,bring on the next one
the weekend went off without a hitch, the tracks were great,and the venue was also good,cant wait for the dvd
it was certainly a bonus to have acess to showers and toilets and 240v, the kitchen also came in handy
the catered meal on sunday was great and the atmosphere around the fire was very relaxing:cheers!:
a big thanks also to peter and his wife (ados owners) for making us all feel welcome
and last but not least thankyou to all the sponsors who got involved
thanks
ian,tracey and joel

Last edited:
awesome weekend

+1 to sparra's post lol

it was really really really good

sorry brad had to get it in there first

Just re-iterating Sparra's remarks. It was a great weekend, enjoyable and relaxing. Top effort from the committee, i look forward to the next one.

Big thanks too the Muster organisers, top weekend - didn't want it too end.

it was really really really good

sorry brad had to get it in there first

you stole my trip report kyle :big_smile: but woody said he wanted something more elaborated then that.

SO...... It was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Another big thank you for the muster committee and their families for a top weekend. And a big cheers to all who turned up, great people, great company and well behaved. I'm definitely down for next year or whenever the next one is on!
Camp kitchen LOL..........

Cheers Brad

What they said, thumbs down for Andrew though.

Sunday night, Scott, Ian and myself were planning on a quiet night but Andrew (BlackNav) corrupted us and talked us into to hitting it hard.

Think I only got like 15 hours sleep all weekend.

Hi all

We're back home in Adelaide. I am stoked you all enjoyed the muster. After many months of work, it was great to be involved in a such successful weekend.

Bring on the next one!

Gus

Sunday night, Scott, Ian and myself were planning on a quiet night but Andrew (BlackNav) corrupted us and talked us into to hitting it hard.

i agree dave
if andrew didnt corrupt us we definatly wouldnt have sat up till 3am drinking whateva we could find
and woody wouldnt have asked us to turn the music down
bad boy blacknav:big_smile:
;

i agree dave
if andrew didnt corrupt us we definatly wouldnt have sat up till 3am drinking whateva we could find
and woody wouldnt have asked us to turn the music down
bad boy blacknav:big_smile:
;

Just imagine how much more i could have corrupted you bunch if Dave didnt turn up almost 36 hours late! :sarcastic:

and a BIG thanks to scotty for giving my mrs that tripple bourbon and telling her it was beer :dancing:

And a big thank too Peter and his family for making us all feel welcome on their property and for letting us do circle work hahaha..…

Latest posts

Back