Thank god for Harrop Eng...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

Our prayers hav been answered...

Twin turboed and BLOWN.....802flb @ 1200 for starters, Duramax engine.:tazzy::tazzy:

Attachments

• Blown Turboed DURAMAX.jpg
    Blown Turboed DURAMAX.jpg
    47.8 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
I heard something yesterday about Maclaren making a 700+ HP road car for the European market, only cost about $2mill to import here. (probably needs a 2 inch lift and 3 inch exhaust to be discussed here though :big_smile: )

If I win the powerball I'll have to pay someone to custom fit that in the Nav hah

I have seen this on good.old reliable Facebook. I liked Harrops page and dam fo they have some hot rides. This motor stunned me when they showed people it was built for the US Navy Boats. That amount of power so low down would be crazy for offroading. You would have to strengthen the diffs something crazy. Maybe worth attempting it into a Patrol.

I'm not sure about our prayers ?

I took this pic of a "over the counter" pickup at Bonneville this month------you should of seen what was under the bonnet

just do some scaling guys and figure how big

IMG_0430_zps1e21f162.jpg

Last edited:
I took this pic of a "over the counter" pickup at Bonneville this month------you should of seen what was under the bonnet

Don't need to do the scaling there is a bloke down the road with two bigger than that and for the most part they are parked on the highway showing off, when they aren't towing one of his race cars about.

I'm not sure about our prayers ?

IMG_0430_zps1e21f162.jpg

Probably running a C7 Catapillar motor or the Commonrail 6BTA Cummins.

Latest posts

Back