Switch Positioning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kneedraggin

Reaction score
On wednesday my D40 ST Man diesel goes to ARB for the fit out, was wondering where people have fitted their switches can i get some ideas please pictures would be good if you have a switch panel made up,

how many switches are you planning on running, theres not much room, i put my compressor and locker switches next to the mirror adjustment but had to pull out the headlight adjustment switch, then for my winch controls, rear lights and dual battery bypass switch i had to drill holes in the dash next to the fuel cap button to mount them there

all up going to have 5 switches thinking of moving the fuel to the other side and putting all 5 on the left, other thought was to make a switch box out of colourbond and mount it in the tray on the dashboard in the middle any thoughts?

yeah theres not too many options for you, the switch pod on the dash sounds better to me, putting the switches next to the fuel switch is a pita

Latest posts

Back