South Africa Navara Build for Dakar '15

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spalind

Reaction score
Yes, Dakar '14 isn't even here yet and there are already vehicles being built for Dakar '15. The owner of this vehicle raced in '13 and then went home to SA and requested a whole new vehicle be built for himself. Just thought it might be interesting to follow along on a build/prep/testing of a Dakar vehicle over the course of a year....so here is the first part. Some of the design and parts I am far from an expert on (I'm a driver....I leave the brains to my codrivers) so please chime in with your thoughts on the build, its design, parts, etc. This certainly looks to be along the line of the Toyota builds that are heading to Dakar this year and not at the level of the builds of the Minis or RG's vehicle...but as we've seen, sometimes its just making it to the end of the Dakar that guarantees a solid finish and not just having the newest and shiniest parts...

http://www.nismostuff.blogspot.com/2013/12/nissan-navarafrontier-build-for-dakar.html

"To finish first, one must first finish".

Being there at the end would be a huge accomplishment in itself, and one to be immensely proud of.

Latest posts

Back