Shop Around - Spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
G'day

Just thought I'd remind people that when ya want somehting shop around for pricing. I have been looking for a set of lightforce XGT 240's for the navara. Rang a few shops, the truck depots etc. to get prices. The prices ranged from $600 to $450 just 200m down the road :five: , and that was without asking for discount or anything, just straight over phone general pricing.

Remember, it pays to shop!

Mitch

good stuff mate, wish id done that now, i payed 640 for my xgts with loom and 2 blue covers

I use FEEbay as my first point of reference on pricing. If I can buy it locally for say $20 or so more then I'll do that rather than risking Auspost.

So i ended up getting a pair locally for $440, and ended up with a free set of locknuts out of it as well! Gotta be happy with that.

Mitch

Mitch,

Where did you get them from. I am looking at a set of lights for my barge
and Rocky is only an hour up the road.

Murph

I got them from "active gear" in charles street. I just said cruden's machinery has them for 440 but none in stock, can you match it? fella said if im buying then and there (which i was) i could have them for $440. Ill be going back there for filters too. There normal shelf price was $270.00 a light. If they wont then westco trucks on the northside had them for i think $460 so worth a look there too.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back