Shackles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard they work...just defectable

Camo,

But do they give you much more FLEX ??

Keeping in mind we all have IFS suspension systems.

We are always going to be limited with our flex.
I am curious to find out if the rear end flexes a bit more with the shackles????

Cheers
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6 NAV ⚠️

Never seen them in action.but im sure ive watched a u tube vid on them...if you have the rear shocks,abs and brake line length im sure they will give u a shirt load of droop...i did some shocker extensions on the back of my d40.did brake lines and moved the abs lines.made a huge diffrence as to what i could crawl over.being ifs we just need to make the most of the rear

Never seen them in action.but im sure ive watched a u tube vid on them...if you have the rear shocks,abs and brake line length im sure they will give u a shirt load of droop...i did some shocker extensions on the back of my d40.did brake lines and moved the abs lines.made a huge diffrence as to what i could crawl over.being ifs we just need to make the most of the rear

Very true Camo,

Especially the last part, we all need as much help in the traction department as we can get.
I am very interested at this point, I will say that.

I will be watching this thread interest.

Cheers
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6 NAV ⚠️

Latest posts

Back