See what we woke to this morning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
Weather man said we'd get a bit but ended up with 9-10 inches (Snow that is).
Made for some fun:rock:

Attachments

• 2011-07-25_10-51-36_108.jpg
    2011-07-25_10-51-36_108.jpg
    202.5 KB
Glad it's you and not me!

I had to use 4wd in the old man's back yard this morning as I towed a 6x8 box trailer full of tv's out to the road. The hills have had snow like that recently but we've jsut had bucket loads of rain.

Awesome! My folks live in Christchurh, dad sent me a text this morning but the pic didn't work so at least now I know he wasn't making it up!

Nice pic but damn that looks cold. Its cold enough here and it doesn't snow.

Was a wee bit chilly. About 1 deg C but the next morning was worse after a good clear night we had -5 deg C at 8am and got to a high of 7 deg C but then today has been great and we got to 13. LOL. First decent snow fall in about 15 years and about 3 years since we even saw snow in the city.

Was a wee bit chilly. About 1 deg C but the next morning was worse after a good clear night we had -5 deg C at 8am and got to a high of 7 deg C but then today has been great and we got to 13. LOL. First decent snow fall in about 15 years and about 3 years since we even saw snow in the city.

Lol, sounds like the weather in Ballarat, but we don't get quite as much snow as that.

Cold enough here this morning, grass is all white and even inside the house it's freezing, according to the thermometer it's -1 heading to 0 so you buggers can keep your cold weather if this is all it has to offer.

Man, we get the minus temps all the time (-5 this morning), but no snow to at least make it fun, only ice and rain.

Latest posts

Back