Removing Tree Sap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok Gurus of the Nav world
How the hell do I get tree sap off the daughters car . I have been at it with Prepsol and it takes it off but ever so slowly.
Any ideas?
Of course it was on her car at the mothers place a week ago and she was told leave it for your father so its well and truely baked on now

What he said.
Euca oil also good for tar, bugs and sticker residue.
Rinse well after applying

Shall do
I knew there would be someone who knew what to do.
I did my mums car in Canada using of all things fuel antifreeze and that worked but damm it was cold
Cant buy that stuff here tho.

at least you didn't spray chrome paint accidently onto your nav while testing out wat it looked like on the roll bar. then stupidly using turps to get it off. worked a treat or so i thought. no i have to cut a polish and see if that fixes the damage i've done...

There's a meguairs product called quick clay (I think), you kneed it like dough onto bonded contaminants like sap & bugs etc. Could be worth a try, all other meguairs products are pretty awesome! Failing the clay, try scratch X. I love that stuff. I use it for everything, even on the boat. Just have to wax it afterwards.

Latest posts

Back